Dai-ichi Ceramo Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of the personal data we handle in the course of our work. We shall abide by all laws, regulations and other rules relating to personal data protection, and strive to protect personal data based on the following policies.
- We shall always acquire personal data through lawful and legitimate means.
- We shall use personal data only for the purpose which has been specified or disclosed. If it becomes necessary to use personal data for another purpose, the consent of the person shall be obtained for that use, except in cases where the use is mandated by laws or regulations.
- To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, or loss, destruction, tampering, leakage or other risks involving personal data, a personal data administrator shall be appointed, and appropriate safety measures shall be taken.
- We shall not furnish personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the person concerned, except in cases where mandated by laws or regulations.
- If we entrust handling of personal data to a third party within the scope of the purpose of use, that third party shall be strictly managed and supervised through contracts and other means.
- We shall respond to the extent deemed reasonable to requests by persons to access, change or delete the content of their personal data.
- In order to carry out these policies, we shall establish rules governing management of personal data and shall ensure that all of our employees abide by them. We shall also work to maintain and improve these rules.